Sunday, October 28, 2012

Hand made Cards from my Family For My Birthday

It was my Birthday yesterday and I thought i would share with you the cards and gift made by my talented Daughter and Sisters.


These two above were made by my sister Rita and unfortunately the photo of the Clock really doesn't do it Justice it is absolutely stunning.


This next one  above some of you may recognize as it was made by my daughter Claire from http://creativemakings.blogspot.com.es/  and i was lucky enough to receive this for my birthday.


This one (above) was made by my sister Jean - unfortunately my two sisters do not have a blog as they both make stunning cards and gifts.

Thank you so much for looking and any comments are greatly appreciated.

Joan x

15 comments:

  1. Wow beautiful,stunning creations Joan.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joan. Both gorgeous creations. Very talented family. I see you have changed your blog background again, I,m frightened of tryinf cos when I try I mess it up.xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow Joan, you are a very talented family, they are all so gorgeous.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous love them all. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Joan you are very lucky to have such a talented family all sharing similar passions for crafting. They are all gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW Joan what a very creative family you have. I love the beautiful cards you received. Happy beolated birthday to you and I hope you had a wonderful day.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning Art work Joan, they are all Gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are all gorgeous Joan....very talented family...x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow wow wow what a talented family, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY Joan, and they are amazing cards, You are a very lucky lady xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow all gorgeous cards and the clock is fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow you have been busy, these are all stunning, I especially love the first one though, the die cuts and the bow look amazing, all gorgeous though
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! What an amazing selection of makes here! All so different but equally beautiful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. They are all, absolutely beautiful. Belated Happy birthday wishes x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning cards u have some talented daughters love them xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your wonderful comments they are most appreciated