Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Blog Update

Blog Update


Morning all, it’s been ages since I updated my blog, I’ve had a lot going on in life lately but I think things have all settled down now so onwards and upwards.  The two cards I am showing on this blog are from the Imagine Design Create range of stamps.  I am not really a stamper but with the help of my daughter  Claire Newcombe  who has designed some of these stamps I have used in these 2 cards, I am getting into it more.  I love doing it but am not terribly good at it but hope to get better.  I love all crafts but am better at some than others.  I am very lucky that my family are all interested in crafts, Eddie my husband is a talented photographer and dabbles in drawing which is amazing. I have 2 very talented daughters Claire with card making, scrapbooking and sewing, Helen makes Jewellery and mosaic and lots of projects made with wire and 3 sisters that make cards knit and make jewellery we all have different styles but that is what makes crafting so interesting.  The stamps I have used are from the Imagin Design Create range which you can get at the following link. Imagine Design Create.  They are also on Hochanda on the 17th of May at 4pm.








I have shown some of the items I have used for these two cards.  Thank you for passing by and looking and I hope to keep my blog updated from now.

Joan x


6 comments:

  1. We are a crafty bunch aren’t we.
    Love these cards... I can definitely see a new colour trend for you LOL! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two gorgeous cards,fabulous stamps and colour palette used.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two beautiful cards - love those colours - good to see you back!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your wonderful comments they are most appreciated