Friday, June 29, 2012

Wedding Card

A friend asked me last night if I could make a wedding card and this is what I came up with, I hope she likes it..



I enjoyed making this card and it enables me to use this beautiful paper and my new corner die.  I haven't found any challenges for it yet but if anybody can think of one or two that it is suitable for it that would be great.


It's an 8x8 card
Backing paper is by Crafty Bitz  (i think)
Decoupage from stash
Sentiment from stash
Corner swirl by Memory Box called Macerena

Thank you for popping in and look - all comments are greatly appreciated.

11 comments:

  1. Your card is gorgeous Joan, I love the elegant design and the beautiful corner swirls

    hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I,m sure she will love it Joan, its lovely. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those swirls, lovely card x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty design! I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card and loving the corners they are gorgeous.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hola Joan, thank you for your mail:d, i'm glad to see you in my blog, fantastic wedding card, this square techinique is clever!!! i think i need to try.
    Oh Joan i learn english alone, i understand you, but if i not try never will never achieved, i know i make mistakes but with the mistakes i learn ( my english is very primitive):D:D:D.
    Joan you try, you'll succeed in the end.SURE.
    I hope to see you again in my blog.
    A hug from the melted island

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card looks unique. From my point of view if you add some picture of design on outside,then it become more efficacious. Some bright color on border also makes it full.

    EVP Videos

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful card, the frame and corners set the image off perfectly x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful Sweetie, i love the corner die x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is lovely Joan - I love the corner flourishes.
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful card Mum, and the pattern of the background card is gorgeous and perfect for a wedding.
    The corner swirls are very elegant.

    love Claire xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your wonderful comments they are most appreciated