Monday, June 11, 2012

A Peach of a Sketch

I have tried all day to make this card and I found it one of the hardest cards to make, firstly i didnt have anything that was the right colour,then i couldn't find the right image and nothing really seems to match.  This is what i came up with and I must say I am not really very sure about it.

I would like to enter this card into the Stamp n Doodle challenge A Peach of a sketch Challenge

All of the papers and decoupage were freebies from magazines the popcorn teddy from crafters companion.
The backing papers are from Craftwoek Cards Ltd
flowers & ribbon are all from stash

Thank you for passing by by again and I would really appreciate your opinion on this one!

12 comments:

  1. I think you card is gorgeous,the image is so cute. we are always our own worst critics.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I love this, so cute! Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely! I love the colour you have chosen and the image is just so cute.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joan it looks good to me. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really lovely. The peach and white is a beautiful background for this adorable couple! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nothing to be unsure of - its lovely!!
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's beautiful... the image is so cute x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think you have done a brilliant job. Love all the layers, and the image is soooo cute

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Joan, thank you so much for visiting my blog!

    I love this card, the colours are gorgeous and image is so sweet! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Joan, I love the colour combinations, so soft and goes well with the cute image. MariaSxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty, I love the embossing and the colours and the image is adorable
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Its a lovely card mum, very cute.

    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your wonderful comments they are most appreciated